Flexible Virtual Office Plans to Fit Your Needs
Establish A Professional Presence
In today’s mobile world, a company no longer needs four walls to exist. Take control of your future and say goodbye to the 9-5 with a Virtual Office. Establish and maintain a constant professional presence with a distinguished business address and allow yourself the freedom and flexibility to work wherever you want, with the added benefit of accessing our global network of locations. With our team of expert and around the clock accessible mobile and desktop app offering essential mail-handling and call-forwarding services, a Virtual Office is an ideal solution for total work-life integration.
Prestigious Business Address
Constant professional presence
Professional business and administrative services
Reduced overhead costs of a physical workspace
Global Networking Opportunities
Connecting you to industry leaders
Why Virtual Office?
Our Virtual Offices allow businesses to take advantage of a prestigious address with a local landline phone number and secretarial needs. You can also use our business address for your business registration purposes. It is a perfect solution for those who don’t require a physical office space yet still want a premium business address to establish an exceptional professional presence.
Packages That Cater to Your Business Needs
The Executive Centre offers various options that cater to your specific needs. You can access our IT support systems as well as thoughtfully designed meeting rooms and event spaces.
Experience the best in business hot desking, professional Coworking and other premium options giving you full flexibility in your work.
VIRTUAL OFFICE MEMBERSHIPS
Flexible Virtual Office Plans Designed to Fit Your Needs
Business Address & Call Handling
- Get the best of both Business Address and Call Handling services
- With an extra 3 days of complimentary hotdesk per month in a registered centre of your choice
- Prestigious CBD address for business cards, website & Google pin
- Full Virtual Mail handling services*
- Business concierge services for your guests, clients and meetings at our reception
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee and wifi in our Centres when you hotdesk or host a meeting
- Invitation to Community and Networking events online and offline
- Available for immediate setup
- 1 day of free hotdesk per month in a registered Centre of your choice
- Dedicated local telephone number
- Professional receptionist to handle your business calls
- Call transfer to your mobile, landline or any international location*
- Warm attended call transfers available for an added professional touch*
- 24-hour voicemail access with sound files sent to your email
- Free unlimited email message taking service
SET UP YOUR VIRTUAL OFFICE
How to Set Up a Virtual Office
Getting your own Virtual Office with The Executive Centre is a simple and straightforward process. Best of all it only takes a matter of minutes to apply.
Step 1: Explore
Find your ideal Centre among our global business addresses.
Step 2: Select
Select the Virtual Office plan that suits your business needs.
Step 3: Sign Up
Finish signing up by completing the online payment and providing contact information so that our team can follow up and make arrangements to support your business.
What our clients are saying
“I am pleased with The Executive Centre's Virtual Office service, a one-stop-shop solution providing me with full company administration support from company registration, corporate banking opening to daily office administration. It's a dependable business partner that you can rely on.”
“Technology nowadays allows us to work from almost anywhere and with the rising costs of real estate, the idea of leasing a permanent office facility becomes questionable especially when you are starting a new company. The Executive Centre has really solved this problem for us, whereby we can still have complete access to world...” Read More ››
“Technology nowadays allows us to work from almost anywhere and with the rising costs of real estate, the idea of leasing a permanent office facility becomes questionable especially when you are starting a new company. The Executive Centre has really solved this problem for us, whereby we can still have complete access to world class offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms, answering service and much more in some of the best and most prestigious properties in Sydney and around the world.“